For testimonials check our Testimonial page
Curtains can be shortened, lengthened with a contrasting fabric, or revitalized with a new lining .I also offer bridal and bridesmaid’s alterations. I alter wedding dresses and other evening gowns, suits, coats and other items for women and men.
(To give you a quote for work, it is vital to see the garment. Ladies, it is necessary to bring the bras you will wear on your day/evening with the dress and also the shoes if length of the dress needs adjusting)
Trousers, skirts, dresses and sleeves can be shortened, changed (within the limits of available material) or repaired. I can alter and adjust the cut if your clothes don’t fit you perfectly. Nearly anything can be repaired or changed. Please get in touch to discuss the best options for your items. I always give advise or what is possible and within reasonable budget. My aim is to help you not to rip you off. I always aim at best quality and take my time to achieve the best possible.
Terms and Conditions:
Repaired/altered items must be collected within 2 weeks from the completion unless otherwise agreed. If the collection is not done within those times, £10 per week storage fee will apply
On jobs quoted £50 or more and for materials, deposit is required.Only cash or BACS payment is accepted.
* In most cases I have to see what needs altering prior giving you exact quote. I am happy to get all necessary materials myself or help you to find exactly what you need. Please email about any alterations or repairs you need and I let you know what is possible and the exact cost prior commencing any work.
Alterations we do:
- Shorten, lengthen, re-line & re-tape curtains
- Alter blinds, alter curtains from shortening to re-lining or changing
- Change or repairs zips
- Shorten or lengthen skirts, dresses, trousers
- Taper skirts, dresses, trousers
- re-bead dresses
- Alter waist
- re-line any clothing
- shorten sleeves/pick up shoulders
- Alter coats and jackets
- Alter bridal wear
- sewing of badges on uniforms
- and much more